CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) – The coronavirus has companies making tough decisions about their workforce. And, workers are trying to figure out how to survive without regular paychecks.
LaRese Purnell, a managing partner at CLE Consulting Firm, said it’s time for business owners and individuals to look at their budgets and “reset” for the future.
“The new table talk should be money. It should be about finances,” Purnell said.
- The Real Black Friday business expo lands during NBA All-Star Weekend
- ‘The Real Black Friday’: Meet the man behind the concept fueling local businesses
- ‘The Real Black Friday’ set to help Cleveland’s Black owned businesses take on the NBA All-Star weekend
- The Real Black Friday Press Release 2022
- Big celebration planned in Northeast Ohio for Juneteenth