CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) – The coronavirus has companies making tough decisions about their workforce. And, workers are trying to figure out how to survive without regular paychecks.
LaRese Purnell, a managing partner at CLE Consulting Firm, said it’s time for business owners and individuals to look at their budgets and “reset” for the future.
“The new table talk should be money. It should be about finances,” Purnell said.
- Big celebration planned in Northeast Ohio for Juneteenth
- Mayfield Drive-In Juneteenth Celebration a Hit
- Local businesses stepping up to help community get through pandemic
- ‘The Real Black Friday’ teaming up with Cleveland-area restaurant to deliver 500 meals to seniors and children
- Make a Dream CLE: A night to remember for special group of kids